Our Rent-To-Own program was designed for an absolutely “no credit required” alternative to the common rental storage units in the state of New York.
> Rent-To-Own Application
> Rent-To-Own FAQ
The typical storage unit:
1. Great for renters that only need storage for 1 month or less.
1. You will never own it. Rent it for a lifetime and still never own it.
2. You can only rent what’s available. No personalized, customized units.
Rent-to-Own portable storage buildings from North Country Storage Barns
1. Easy credit application process.
2. Only need three payments to have a building or playset ready for use + tax and delivery charges.
3. Conveniently placed in your backyard instead of your stuff being stored at another location where you cannot keep an eye it.
4. Can very conveniently be added to your home / renters insurance.
5. It’s yours in only 3 years, the equal of 36 months. Rent it for only 3 years and own it for a lifetime.
6. Easy payment options. (Web, 4 locations all around the North Country, auto withdrawal, & phone payments)
7. Have your own personalized, custom ordered storage building. Your pick of size, colors, where the doors are located, if you want windows, and many other options.
How It Works
The Rent-to-Own program is an affordable solution that divides the building cost into 36 affordable payments. As you pay the payments over time, keep in mind that this will be more than purchasing the building for cash. At any time the contract can be paid off at a savings to you.
Put only the first and last two months rent down and have your building delivered to your backyard! You may take an early purchase option to close out the contract early at a significant discount. If you have a financial crisis and cannot make the monthly payments, all you need to do is pay the rent through the day that the building is picked up by us, and your last month's rent that you put down is the pickup charge. As long as there are no delinquent payments this would not tarnish your credit, since it is a great Rent-to-Own program. The payments are due on the first of every month. If the building is delivered before the 15th of the current month, the next due date is the following month. If the building is delivered after the 15th of the current month, then the next due date is not the following month, but the next. A rented structure must be under $8,000 and delivery needs to be both in NY State and within 150 miles of Philadelphia, NY.
* Delivered January 14 or before, the next due date is February 1
* Delivered January 15 or after, the next due date is March 1
What Can I Rent?
We only offer the following products in our Rent-To-Own program:
Wood and Vinyl Storage Sheds
Storage Sheds with Overhead Doors
Gazebos wood and vinyl
Boats & Castle Playground Sets
A rented structure must be under $8,000 and delivery needs to be both in NY State and within 150 miles of Philadelphia, NY. (see map to the right)
Fill out our Rent-To-Own Online Application and get started today!
Come by and see us today to order your custom storage unit today!
Rent-to-Own is only available in the state of New York.